- All passengers will be required to sign this liability waiver before boarding the boat.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult to cruise and must have a parent or guardian sign the liability waiver on behalf of each child.
- PonTiki currently operates one boat. SHAKA
- Our hard-working crew always appreciates gratuity!
- Our boat departs from Harbourside in Jupiter. Home to The Woods restaurant, Tommy Bahamas, and many more. The location address is 200 US-1, Jupiter, FL 33477.
- Please make plans to arrive at least 20 minutes before scheduled departure, as cruises must end at the scheduled time.
- To provide the best cruising experience for our guests, we may alter departure times at our sole discretion. PonTiki staff will contact you by phone if anything regarding times or pick-up locations changes.
- Any cruises requiring special assistance, such as an ADA-accessibility, are requested to call us before the time of reservation to ensure that appropriate accommodations can be made to suit your needs.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen property – it is up to you to secure your parked car and belongings while enjoying your PonTiki cruise.
- PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: PonTiki will not tolerate unwelcome conduct, verbal or physical, towards our crew and vessel. The PonTiki Crew has the discretion to remove any passengers and cancel their cruise if our rules are violated or any inappropriate behavior is escalated. This especially includes over-intoxication, vulgar language, vomiting, indecent exposure.
- PonTiki has the sole discretion to determine a $200.00 clean-up fee and will charge the card on file.
PonTiki Private Cruise Cancellations: Cancellations made 30 days prior to your cruise will be offered a Pontiki Gift Card. Cancellations made within 72 hrs. of a cruise will not be refunded. Cancellations may be made by contacting our office via email at [email protected] or by calling 833-766-8454.
Holiday Cancellation Policies: PonTiki does not offer refunds during holiday or prime cruise dates. This time frame is valid during all holidays and is in effect year-round. Should you need to change your cruise time to a different time or date, you will be charged a change fee of $250.00.
We do not refund on our Public Cruises. Should you miss our Public Cruise departure time, you will not receive a refund or a gift card towards a future cruise. Should you cancel a future Public Cruise reservation 72 hours before departure, you will be issued a Gift Card it may be used towards a future cruise, they do not expire, and the tickets are transferable.
Our Cruises depart on time and return 10 minutes prior to arrival. This gives our guest time to finish their drinks and say their goodbyes!!
PonTiki boat cruises run regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where we are forced to cancel a cruise, you will be allowed to reschedule to another time, subject to availability.
REFUNDING DUE TO THE COVID-19 WILL BE CONSIDERED ON INDIVIDUAL BASIS.
PLEASE CALL US AT 833-766-845
Online Privacy Statement
The following statement explains how our Website may collect and use your personally identifiable information.
The Basic Principle
We will never intentionally disclose your personally identifiable information to any third party for their use without first receiving your express permission. We will not send you an email unless you have requested it or unless it’s in the course of a transaction you have initiated.
Free To Use
You can access our website for free.
When do we collect your personally identifiable information?
You must provide some personally identifiable information to use some features of our website. Examples include:
- Signing up for email announcements.
- Participating in online sweepstakes, contests, and games
- Purchasing items such as event tickets
- Participating in an online survey
- Submitting information on the contact web form.
What personally identifiable information do we collect?
The information we collect for services such as these will vary but can include your name, address, zip code, email address, and phone number. We also collect credit card information for purchases. We will make an effort to link our privacy statement whenever we collect personally identifiable information.
How do we use your personally identifiable information?
The personally identifiable information we may collect will not be shared or provided to third parties without your permission. We will not send you an email unless you have requested it or permitted us, or unless it’s related to a transaction.
Who else has access to your personally identifiable information?
Third-party technology providers, such as web or email hosting services.
How do we use site usage statistics?
PonTiki collects some information automatically via server logs and cookies. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring URLs. We use this information to prepare for peak usage times, ensure a fast-loading site, help diagnose problems with our servers, and understand which features our websites are being used and when.
Disclosures required by law or for security and safety
Parental consent is required for children under 13 to register or submit personally identifiable information on our sites.
- Children: Be sure to ask your parents for permission before sending any personally identifiable information about yourself to us or anyone else over the Internet.
- Parents and guardians: We encourage you to get involved with your children’s online usage and to be aware of the activities in which they are participating.
Notification of Policy Changes
As time passes, PonTiki may be sold along with its assets, or other transactions may occur in which customer information is one of the business assets transferred. In such a case, the customer information which we have gathered may be one of the business assets we transfer.