- All passengers will be required to sign this liability waiver prior to boarding the boat.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult to cruise, and must have a parent or guardian sign the liability waiver on behalf of each child.
- All cruise reservations require a $120 deposit including a 3% service fee, which is subject to our cancellation policy below. The deposit amount will be deducted from the total cost of your trip following the cruise, and final payment for the trip may be made using cash or credit card once the cruise returns to the dock.
- Pontiki currently operates a fleet of two boats, each with a maximum capacity of 6 passengers. Both boats can be reserved at the same time, and discounted cruise prices are available for parties of that size. If you are planning a cruise of more than 6 people, please give us a call at 561-603-1664 in order to make your reservation over the phone and to receive a discounted price.
- Tipping, though not required, is always appreciated by our hard-working captains.
- All cruises depart from The Jupiter Town Dock in Jupiter, Florida unless agreed upon otherwise due to the tides.
- Please make plans to arrive at least 20 minutes prior to scheduled departure, as cruises must end at the scheduled time, even if departure is delayed due to passengers running late.
- In an effort to provide the best cruising experience for our guests, departure times may be altered by us at our sole discretion. Pontiki staff will contact you by phone if anything regarding times or pick-up locations changes.
- Any cruises requiring special assistance such as an ADA-accessibility are requested to call us at time of reservation to ensure that appropriate accommodations can be made to suit your needs.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen property – it is up to you to secure your parked car and belongings while enjoying your Pontiki cruise.
Pontiki Boat Cruises will offer a full refund for reservations if the cancellation is made at least three business days in advance. Cancellations may be made by contacting our office via email at [email protected], or by calling (561) 818-9099.
The boat cruises run regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where we are forced to cancel a cruise, you will be allowed to reschedule to another time, subject to availability, or we may decide to offer you a refund.
Online Privacy Statement
The following statement explains how the our web site may collect and use your personally identifiable information.
The Basic Principle
We will never intentionally disclose your personally identifiable information to any third party for their use without first receiving your express permission. We will not send you e-mail unless you have requested it or unless it’s in the course of a transaction you have initiated.
Free To Use
You can access our web site for free.
When do we collect your personally identifiable information?
You must provide some personally identifiable information in order to use some features of our web site. Examples include:
- Signing up for e-mail announcements.
- Participating in online sweepstakes, contests and games
- Purchasing items such as event tickets
- Participating in an online survey
- Submitting information on the contract web form.
What personally identifiable information do we collect?
The information we collect for services such as these will vary, but can include your name, address, zip code, e-mail address and phone number. We also collect credit card information for purchases. We will make an effort to provide a link to our privacy statement whenever we collect personally identifiable information.
How do we use your personally identifiable information?
The personally identifiable information we may collect will not be shared or provided to third parties without your permission. We will not send you an e-mail unless you have requested it or gave us permission, or unless it’s related to a transaction.
Who else has access to your personally identifiable information?
Third-party technology providers, such as web or email hosting services.
How do we use site usage statistics?
Pontiki collects some information automatically via server logs and cookies. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring URLs. We use this information to prepare for peak usage times and ensure a fast-loading site, to help diagnose problems with our servers and to understand which features of our sites are being used and when.
Disclosures required by law or for security and safety
Parental consent is required for children under 13 to register or submit personally identifiable information on our sites.
- Children: Be sure to ask your parents for permission before you send any personally identifiable information about yourself to us or anyone else over the Internet.
- Parents and guardians: We encourage you to get involved with your children’s online usage and to be aware of the activities in which they are participating.
Notification of Policy Changes
As time passes, Pontiki may be sold along with its assets, or other transactions may occur in which customer information is one of the business assets transferred. In such a case, the customer information which we have gathered may be one of the business assets we transfer.